Digital Airline and Change Strategy (Classroom, 3 days)
- This classroom course provides 3 days (24 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- Student performance will be based on an assessment
- Participants should have a university degree in finance, accounting, business administration or economics and at least 2 years work experience in airline finance (not necessarily in the Finance department)
Recommended level is Management
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or the equivalent level for other languages.
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
- Explain the disruptions impacting the airline industry and digital airline vision
- Develop a change mindset and lead transformation initiatives
- Monitor the transition and measure its success
- Digital Airline vision
- Disruptions and age of the digital customer
- Impact of industry changes such as (New Distribution Capability (NDC), One Order, Transparency in Payment
- Change mindset and strategy
- Digital health check
Who should attend
This course is recommended for Managers in:
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
Course pricing Regular Price: $2.250
Members IATA Price: $2.025
About IATA Classroom Training
We train more than 10,000 aviation professionals annually through our global network of IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partners, and in private in-house sessions. Our 300+ classroom courses are developed using IATA’s unique industry insight and delivered by IATA Instructors, experts in their fields.