MOBILE CRANES, OVERHEAD TRAVELLING CRANES, TOWER CRANES OPERATOR
This course is well designed to help candidates who have basic or no experience with crane operations, the course helps to establish theoretical and practical operating practice while gaining considerable experience and understanding of the operating concepts and safe use of cranes.
Pre operation check and post operation check, safe system of work.
Relevant legislations, standards & requirements
- Terminology, definitions, functions
- Centre of Gravity, counter weights, stability , load chat , calculation
- Static & dynamic loading , outrigger , environmental conditions
- Crane setup, operator responsibility
- Daily inspection, loading and offloading
- Safe System of the work
- Lifting plans
- Inspection and Testing
Written Examination and Practical Assessment.