WORK AT HEIGHT GENERAL APPLICATIONS
This course is designed to assist candidates to understand the fundamentals of work at height safety and applying work at height techniques that is practicable to ensure their safety when working at height.
The course will cover wide range of topics from basic work at height techniques, fall protection systems to Equipment’s to risk assessment to safe work procedures and practices as well as incident investigations and emergency planning
Managing the risks of work at height, learn to assess and control hazards.
Course Intro. Regulations and requirements
- Hierarchy of Risks, fall avoidance
- Work at height techniques, selection and safe use of lanyard & energy absorber
- Equipments selection and safe use
- Methods of fall protection, use of backup system
- Safe approach of points descend and ascend
- Suspension trauma
- Safe system of work, risk assessment & emergency planning
Written Examination and Practical Assessment